By PlaneShift Team, October 29th 2023 Write a comment.
Greetings PlaneShifters! Here is a new release, with a lot of bug fixes.
This release can be updated through the PSLauncher, but if you want, you can also downloaded it from our Download page.
Here is the list of changes for 0.7.38:
Some work on the tribes system:
- Fixes to tribes, building houses, and reproducing
- Added gobble craft animation
- Fixed and updated tribes to properly reproduce and build huts
- Fixed bug on teleport when NPC cant move
- Fixed tribes to allow dynamic tribe members. Tribe will restart from initial state when server restarts
You can now attack items which are flagged as attackable (example the gobble tribe huts or campfire)
Added HP bar with blue color for buildings and attackable items
Added (some) sounds when attacking buildings
Improvements to shortcut bar:
- Changed weird azure color
- If you try to assign a key that is already assigned it tells you which shortcut
- Fixed bug in shortcuts after 10 not keeping the key bindings
- removed ability to change quickbar key bindings from settings, but list all the ones assigned there
- Fixed assigned keys not properly showing in Macro Editor
- Each character will now use a separate macro file
- If no specific file is found, the default macros.sav is used (to ensure not losing your shortcuts with the this new release upgrade)
Fixed GM event registration and completion on client quest window
Fixed character creation zodiac values
Fixed crashes in loading of waypoints and sectors
Fixed bug of disappearing item when moving in containers
Fixed bug in combat special attacks order, was not starting with default
Fixed bug in combat special attacks UI when only two attacks were present
Added special attack information in chat combat log
Fixed some teleport bugs, including moving to another instance
Fixed ranged achievement and merchant achievement
Fixed active magic window not showing proper remaining time in some cases
Fixed display of HP/Mana magical buffs on the client
Fixed problem when certain teleports will land in the Dryken Plane
Optimized sending skills server to client only when relevant
Showing gained practice points also when you rank up
Fixed rivnak quest by allowing spawning also if the pet collides
Fixed crash in crafting when you were trying to craft too many items at once
Fixed the cases where an NPC is asking you for free text answer during a quest
Improved a bit the Pet UI layout
Removed the "last fed" field from the Pet UI window
Fixed the learn phrases for Pets
Fixed a number of quest where it was not possible to progress
Fixed ylian female helm positioning.
Fixed doubleclicking on windows, which was causing items to be dropped in the 3d world
Fixed "you must face the enemy to attack"
Fixed max weight being update when casting strength related spells
Fixed movement of items inside a locked container not possible
All the bugs are tracked on our Flyspray, where you can register and add your findings.
If you want to support us, become a Patreon! Find other players in our Discord