By PlaneShift Team, April 2nd 2021 3 comments.
After only one month from the previous release, here is another one for you to test and enjoy! We are still in Alpha, and lot still to do, but with your support and our passion, we can do it! Version 0.7.9 is now available.
This release is open to all Patreons and to all veteran players of the previous game (200+ hours of gameplay). Thanks to all the ones who are supporting us and cheering for us! Your support is very welcome and is actually what makes us continue in this incredible journey through the years.
Here is the changelog for this Alpha:
- Updated the characters to have a better spine position, should look more straight
- Fixed problem with dwarves having their legs bent
- dermm and klyros weight fixes to remove geometry gaps, other races will follow
- Checked and fixed all spells and their effects
- Added new Pet window, to list your pets and mounts. There is only one primary pet, which is the one you have a mental link with.
- Added context menu for pets
- You can feed your pet with food
- You can teach your pet some answers
- Added Yulbar and Groffel animations
- Fixes to quest dialogues, should be more consistent now
- Fixes to inventory refresh and stacks
- Merchant categories and items are now ordered alphabetically
- Added new loading backgrounds
- Several fixes to maps, fixing holes and gaps where you could get stuck into
- Fixed shield position on left hand
- New logic for left/right hand attacks. We now the concept of primary and secondary weapon, triggered by left mouse and right mouse.
- First version of bows implementation
- Added scaling of items based on race when equipped on hands. (ex.: Sword on Kran should look bigger)
- Added /pose command to test some specific poses, example you can use /pose feminine. This is the list of all available ones: Default, Masculine, Feminine, Injured, HandsTied, Torch, Binoculars, Box, Barrel
- Added encumbrance slowing down your movement instead of stopping you completely
- Fixes to death realm walkable areas
- Added StoneBreaker female robe
- Rebuilt mines by magic shop
- Implemented first version of the Compendium, which will store all the knowledge your character has, with entries to be discovered in game. At the moment it looks empty as we need to add the data to it
- Fixed "click through" on mostly all our windows to improve usability. If you have a target and you click on a window, the target will stay in most cases.
- Updated credits
All three platforms are available: Windows, Linux and Mac.
All the bugs are tracked on our Flyspray, where you can register and add your findings. You can report crashes and other in game bugs. You will also probably find many missing features comparing this version to the original version of the game. On these ones please do not report yet in Flyspray, we are aware of what is missing and will be added in future releases.
If you are a Patreon you will find the download link on the website directly, if you are a veteran player contact us on Discord to get access.